April 27, 2012

The Best Listening Sites For English Language Learners

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!
I recently received this message from a fellow teacher/blogger Miss L. over at Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching Blog,  and thought I would share this resource with you!

Miss L. shared:
 Hi Lori, I found a list of online resources compiled by Larry Ferlazzo called, "The Best Listening Sites for English Language Learners (http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/2008/05/28/the-best-listening-sites-for-english-language-learners/)". I have been following your blog and thought maybe some of these resources might be of interest to you if you haven't checked them out already. Best wishes!

Here is the link!

thanks again Miss L.


The Best Listening Sites For English Language Learners

Happy Teaching!






Don't forget:

20% off Sale on my TPT Store

Click on over to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store and get 20% off your favorite Math, grammar, ELD ESL and reading products by Fun To Teach!

The 20% off sale starts April 26th and runs through April 29th!

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through TBTS. Thanks for the great resources. I am your newest follower.
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Lori! I'm glad you found them interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your post on TopTeachers...Stopping by to say HI and grab your button for my blog roll! :-)
    Michelle nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this resource! I am not an ESL teacher, but this year I have 7 kiddos who speak a different language at home!! I am always looking for new ideas!!
    I came over from TBTS and am now following:))

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Blog, website and all! Terrfic!

    ReplyDelete