August 1, 2012

The Magical Product Swap with Splish, Splash, Splat!

MrsStanfordsClass



Hi everyone!
Like all of you I am getting ready for the coming school year!

Some fellow bloggers got together to swap products and review each others great works.  Laura from  Mrs. Castro's Class blog and I teamed up for this great product swap.  Just like everyone else did with their partner,  Laura let me choose one product of my choice from her TpT Store to review

I was looking for something on place value to use with some of my second language learners in a before school math club.  Lucky for me,  Laura has an amazing product that I recently put together and would love to share with you.

Laura's unit is Splish, Splash, Splat!   It is fabulous and you will absolutely love this unit full of Splat-tastic math and literacy activities.  She created two units, an all English version and a bilingual (English and Spanish) version.  I opted for the bilingual version!

Drum roll please...



Splish Splash Splat TpT Preview
This unit accompanies the reading and study of Splish, Splash, Splat!, by Rob Scotton.

This incredible unit has 120+ pages yes you read that right!

120+ pages packed full of fun math and literacy activities to extend the study of this great read aloud.


Included are the English and Spanish activities listed below:  I added pictures of some of my favorite activities in this pack!

*I-can task cards for each center
*Place Value Center











*Money Center
*Money Worksheets
*Word Problem Booklet
*Student Survey
                                                                      *Writing Craftivity



                                                                                           *Mixed-Up Sentences Center



*Noun & Adjective Sort















*Character Compare & Contrast Activity

 *Character Development/Text-to-Self connection Sheet







*4 sets of I have, Who has cards


*English: Fry Sight Words
*Spanish High-Frequency









                                 There is just so much to this unit!  Click here for more information on this great unit by Laura Castro!



Laura has reviewed one of my units!  Click here to check it out!  

Don't forget to check out Laura's blog by clicking here!




If you are visiting and like what you see why not follow me?
If you are a follower and do not follow by email please do so :)



 Happy Teaching!

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Splat!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    ❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap!! If you would like to join again the link to sign up is on my post :)

    ReplyDelete