December 13, 2013

Fun websites and apps for ELD teachers!


Hello everyone,
Can you believe it is mid-December already?  Suddenly the year seems like it is going by quickly!
With that in mind I thought I should be using a few more fun apps and website activities in my class to jazz up the wintertime.  If you are feeling the same way, check out the short list of fun ELD websites and apps below.  You might want to try some of these with your kiddos.  I would love to hear about some of your favorite websites or apps for teaching ELD.  Let me know what they are.
Happy Teaching,
 


 
Interactive Smart Board - 
 
Math Lingo -

Grammar Gallery  - 
 
 
Google Translator - 
http://translate.google.com

(free language practice)

Dragon Dictation -

ManyThings.org 

 

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
    English Interview Classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought that this blog is very informative and also we have taken advantage of the ELD teachers! Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post.

    subject teachers

    ReplyDelete