August 11, 2014

Check out our Pinterest Boards!

Hello everyone!

Wow the school year is coming up fast!
I was working on my Pinterest boards today and wanted to tell you all about the 81 boards I have made to share.  I couldn't believe I had so many!  

If you have a moment, click on over to Pinterest and check out the Fun To Teach boards.  



There is something for almost every teacher!

Some board names are:
Math and ESL ELD
Prepositions
Academic Language
Math Vocabulary Games
Verbs
Pronouns for ELD ESL
Figurative Language 



I am also part of some group boards including:
Spanish Learning
Anchor Charts and Foldables
Math for Second Grade 
Fabulous and Free


Click here to go to the Pinterest boards by Fun To Teach!


Happy Teaching! 

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Give your learning of vocabulary a new edge by adding fresh methodologies of thematic and gamified learning at www.vocabmonk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAT and ACT both are very popular and have equal importance and result. And all colleges and universities accept both these. And we know SAT TEST is long term process but very important. How we can get good composite scores.

    ReplyDelete