Pronunciation can be a challenge for second language learners. A fun lesson to
increase accuracy is to practice an assortment of tongue twisters. Tongue Twisters lower the affective filter of English language learners and kids of all ages love to practice the sing-songy fun of a great tongue twisters.
- Four furious friends fought for the phone.
- Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.
- Green glass globes glow greenly.
- Irish wristwatch
- The sixth sick Sheik's sixth sheep is sick.
- She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore. The shells she sells are sea-shells I'm sure.
Tongue twisters are fun and engaging for young English learners. They are also culturally significant and native speakers of English are always willing to join in the fun of this challenging practice.
Click here to download our freebie sample of Tongue Twisters!
If you want the full version of our Tongue Twisters product, Click Here!
What are some of your hardest tongue twisters?